Robert Kiyosaki was born on April 8, 1947 in Hilo His actual name was Robert Toru Kiyosaki, and Kiyosaki is an American writer, entrepreneur, investor, motivational speaker and financial activist. Robert Kiyosaki’s Rich Dad Poor Dad is an excellent book that will teach you the secrets to get out of debt and creating wealth. The full title is Robert Toru Kiyosaki.
Robert was a fan of financial matters from his father who was an educational administrator as well as an accountant. Robert was referred to as the “poor dad” because he made just a little more than two hundred dollars per annual. In contrast Robert’s buddy Mike made a lot of money and he has been able to claim that his friend is a ‘rich father.’
Robert Kiyosaki Biography/Wiki:
born: April 8, 1947 (age 774 years), Hilo, Hawaii, United States Partner: Kim Kiyosaki (m. 1986)
Education: United States Merchant Marine Academy (1965-1969),
The University of Hawai`i at Hilo, Hilo High School
Parents: Ralph H. Kiyosaki, Marjorie O. Kiyosaki
Siblings: Beth Kiyosaki, Jon Kiyosaki, Emi Kiyosaki
One of the aspects that has been instrumental in making Robert T. Kiyosaki an extremely successful businessman is his capacity to take lessons from mistakes. Robert has made plenty of mistakes but has learned from every one. The mistakes he made and the lessons he has learned were compiled into his book titled “The Business School.
Rich Dad Poor Dad is an extremely popular book written of Robert Toru Kiyosaki that anyone would profit from. I was intrigued by it as I was interested in learning more about money. It provided me with some interesting ideas however, I’m not convinced I’ll ever get financially successful. I’ve also read the other books from the Rich Dad series, such as Cashflow Quadrant. This blog is a brief review of the information I gleaned from the book.
There’s never a perfect moment to take the first step to make yourself better and alter your life. If you put off action till later on in your life, then you’ll end up being much from being ready. Through his novel “Rich Dad Poor Dad,” Robert Kiyosaki sheds light on the distinction between his father and his two brothers. The less wealthy dad was the father of his birth while the wealthier father was his best friend’s father.
Kiyosaki talks about the lessons he has learned from the experience and how he was able to enhance his finances. In the end, he describes how he built wealth gradually and developed his financial abilities without any formal business degree.
This blog will focus on the key lessons that the author has shared throughout his publication.
Robert Kiyosaki’s Age, Height and Physical measurements:
A businessman, an investor and the writer of the most-seller Rich Dad Poor Dad trilogy, Robert Kiyosaki Height is 174 centimeters and weighs 85 kg. Robert Kiyosaki is one of the most sought-after and memorable voices on the second-chance radio channel. He was born on the 8th of April, 1947. His exact birth date dates back to April 8 the year 1947. He will be age 74 in 2022.
Who is Robert Kiyosaki?
Robert Kiyosaki is a man who has revolutionized the way that people think about money. An entrepreneur, investor/entrepreneur, and motivational speaker has remarked that many people today struggle financially because, despite years of formal education and training, they do not know what they are doing when it comes to money.
The primary objective for Rich Dad Poor Dad is to show that it’s not just about how much you earn rather how much you own. Living your best life to the fullest and enjoying the course of it. This is about education as well as the need to be hardworking.
Robert Kiyosaki Education:
He is Mr. Kiyosaki has attended Hawaii’s Hilo High School and has completed a bachelor’s from the field of Business Administration. He graduated in the year 1965. According to Kiyosaki the time, he was chosen to Senator Daniel K. Inouye for the U.S. Naval Academy and the U.S. Merchant Marine Academy at the beginning of his college career.
After completing his college degree, he enlisted in after graduation in the U.S. Marine Corps to fight in Vietnam and also to attend part-time classes in Windward Community College in Hilo. In the meantime, he continued studying finance and economics and graduated with a bachelor’s degree with honors in Economics and Finance & Real Estate.
The system of rank in the military is very different from the one of civilian life. The rank system is a reflection of service, but not necessarily of performance. Moreover, there are many other ranks readily available. A major differentiator between the military and civilian life is that there’s no definition of retirement or an end to service. Instead, a soldier gets discharged by a discharge certificate when he has reached the age of 20.
Robert Kiyosaki Childhood & Early Life:
His parents were both teachers. Kiyosaki’s grandparents emigrated from Japan to U.S. from Japan in the 20th century. They also had fishing businesses in Hawaii. He was a student at the Hilo High School, located in Hawaii. After graduation from high school He was accepted into the United States Merchant Marine Academy that is now called the State University of New York Maritime College (SUNY Maritime College) situated within New York City proper, in which he completed the bachelor’s degree. He then completed his studies in three years, earning the degree of Marine Transportation.
Robert Kiyosaki was born in Hilo, Hawaii, in the United States. His mother’s heritage is Japanese and his father is a Japanese/American. Kiyosaki was a student at the U.S. Merchant Marine Academy from 1965-to 1967, and was a deck officer when he graduated.
Kiyosaki’s dad was a teacher however, Robert was later an officer at the Merchant Marine Academy. Kiyosaki was a graduate of Hilo High School in 1967 the year when he enrolled in the U.S. Merchant Marine Academy. After graduation, he earned an MBA degree from the institution. Kiyosaki was later able to run numerous successful real estate companies.
Rich dad was a student at Hilo High School and attended college after high school. The first business he started was within the Navy which was a small bait shop which taught him the fundamentals of business. Rich dad put in a lot of effort when he was serving his country, managing a full-time Navy job as well as a college.
The early career of Robert Kiyosaki:
Robert Kiyosaki’s childhood was full of the sea, Vietnam, and business ventures! After graduating from his high school education in Hawaii Kiyosaki was inspired to join the army. He was in the U.S. Marine Corps, in which he piloted helicopters in the Vietnam War. When he returned to his home country He continued his work as a salesperson at Xerox Corporation until 1978. Three years after, Robert founded his own business before launching “Rich Dad Poor Dad” and later helping more than 10 million people worldwide learn about investing and securing their financial security.
After completing his studies, Robert Kiyosaki was like many others who took the time to travel the world. The year 1972 was when Robert was hired as an air gunship pilot for the Marine Corps during Vietnam. Robert was awarded the honor of his service in this branch of the army. Kiyosaki was then able to decide to move in New York after being awarded an honorary medal for his service in the war.
Robert Kiyosaki graduated from a private school in Hawaii and attended at the University of Nebraska, where earned a bachelor’s diploma in management. After graduation, Kiyosaki began working as salesperson for Xerox and also sold the copy machine. He was then employed as a pilot of helicopter gunners with the Marines during the Vietnam War and then later relocated back to New York City, where worked for Xerox until 1978.
- The Founder of Rich Global LLC
- The Founder of Rich Dad Company
- Rich Dad Poor Dad (Autobiography, 2000)
Robert Kiyosaki Carrer Success:
At the dawn of in the 80s Kiyosaki launched a revolutionary business model that involved licensing T-shirts for heavy metal bands. In exchange for allowing their images to be printed on their shirts, the musicians received an order of shirts for free and a share of each additional shirt they ordered. The business enjoyed great popularity until the context of the musical genre changed and often, consumers weren’t interested in bands with a heavier sound anymore. At this point, Kiyosaki made real estate investments, just as he had previously by investing in stocks during the initial phases of his business ventures. When sales fell the debts of Kiyosaki grew to banks and, by the year 1985, he had been left with no home, or money to claim as his own.
Robert Kiyosaki later carrer:
Craig Kiyosaki published his first book when he was fifty. After he had retired from his lengthy experience in business, he along with Sharon Lechter, his wife, decided to create their own publishing company in order to allow the publication of additional books. They settled on the title “Rich Dad Educational Series Inc.” The main office of their business was located in their hometown city.
The first financial-oriented books became popular with the smallest audience, but then when they began writing about investing in real estate more people became attracted. This helped Kiyosaki to become an entrepreneur with a million dollars again and the majority of his income resulted from publishing books.
His fame grew so big that in 2008, they increased the size of their business and employed staff who were experts in art and finance law, as well as many other subjects of study which enabled them to publish more books through these specific channels.
His early years in business have helped in the development of this business. He was aware of the importance and effort that goes to establishing a company (in his instance this was an art company). This taught young Kiyosaki the importance of money and the people who managed their money effectively were who were the most happy. His determination, passion and passion for what he did enabled him to achieve success.
After having spent enough time on the speaking circuit and becoming more enthusiastic about inspiring people to read Kiyosaki’s book Kiyosaki could transform his passion into a business that was profitable. He made the decision to write more books, which allowed him to earn greater profits than he had before.
In 1994, along alongside Sharon Lechter, he published Rich Dad Poor Dad, for which he didn’t have a publisher. However, he printed it by himself since he was sure it was a book that would resonate with people! A couple of years passed without any significant developments. This is when, once more, Kiyosaki went back around the track,
seemingly all set to quit until he ran into Robert Kiyosaki in 1998, his shrewd advice gave him the inspiration to set out to create Cashflow Technologies Inc – a firm that offers financial education, as well as LLC formation services.
Robert Kiyosaki Major Works:
Robert Kiyosaki, the author of Rich Dad Poor Dad’s follow-up publications, Rich Dad’s CASHFLOW Quadrant and Rich Dad’s Guide to Investing He was his first book to make it to the top of both the Wall Street Journal, USA Today as well as The New York Times bestseller list for his particular category. This isn’t just amazing, but it also indicates that people have reacted to his ideas, and they have been a success or even lucrative.
He is doing fairly good. The success he has achieved has inspired him to write additional books for his series. He has a total of 15 books which have generated more than 26 , million dollars of sales.
Robert Kiyosaki Trivia:
The book “Rich Dad, Poor Dad’ was the basis for two companies that failed during his beginning days. The failures of both ventures made him realise that working may not be the most effective method to earn wealth. Instead, he found that it was more sensible to look for lucrative opportunities, buy assets that brought cash flow into the quadrants, and then use financial leverage to build real wealth. Robert’s insights and suggestions are the basis on which Robert’s books have been built.
In the beginning in the very beginning, the creator of Rich Dad Poor Dad got his first break. He launched two businesses. The first started with a modest business which sold wallets made of nylon and Velcro surfer wallets. Later, he branched out with his second business. that sold certified heavy metal band T-shirts for a total amount of $80 per shirt. This left him in bankruptcy within the U.S. market.
Robert Kiyosaki Family:
In 1988, the author Robert T. Kiyosaki started working as a real estate broker, but realized he didn’t enjoy it. Then he began writing his first novel, titled _Rich Dad Poor Dad_ and the rest is history.
Kiyosaki is a well-off kid from a wealthy Japanese family, however, Kiyosaki started his career on the street. He as a paperboy. He also worked in a grocery store as well as a restaurant. He was taught a few valuable lessons during the course of his career.
Robert Kiyosaki Wife:
The couple got married in 1986. Kiyosaki was married to Kim Kiyosaki. They live within Phoenix, Arizona, America. However, little is publicized about her private life, or the fact that she has children with Robert.
Robert Kiyosaki Net Worth:
Robert Kiyosaki is super-rich. In 2012, he splurged an impressive $24 million for bankruptcy, however the following year, his wealth was a staggering (and quite remarkable) 100 million. We’re not sure what he does to get there however we are keen to find out! The man is a favorite among those who have read the book Rich Dad, Poor Dad.
Robert Kiyosaki Quotes:
Robert Kiyosaki Award and Nominations:
Robert was given his Air Medal for assistance in evacuations of Vietnamese civilians. He also sunk over nine speedboats that were manned by enemy forces. In addition, he was given the nomination of senator Daniel K. Inouye for the U.S. Merchant Marine Academy and the U.S. Naval Academy due to his remarkable academic accomplishments during the time in Vietnam before becoming an Marine officer. He also personally trained 50 men to obtain their GEDs (General Equivalency Diploma).
Interesting Facts About Robert Kiyosaki:
- Bestseller writer Robert Kiyosaki was born on April 8, 1947 on the island of Hawaii and is now 72 years old. older.
- The Zodiac Sign of Kiyosaki is Aries.
- Robert Kiyosaki is a prominent self-made businessman known for his personal finance and motivational seminars, books and informationmercials.
- Robert is a Japanese American.
- In 1972 in the Vietnam War, Kiyosaki served as a pilot of a helicopter. In 1972, he was honored with the Air Medal for his service. Two years after, Robert left the Marine Corps and, rather than returning to Hawaii the next year, he relocated in New York.
- He was married to Kim Kiyosaki, famous American writer (Rich Woman) and businesswoman.
- The author of the book, “Rich Dad Poor Dad,” established two companies during the first decades of his existence. Both ventures which produced nylon as well as Velcro wallets, and a company that produced T-shirts that were certified as heavy metal were hit with setbacks.
- As a professional, American businessman, author investor, entrepreneur, and author Robert Kiyosaki’s wealth is estimated at 100 million dollars. This isn’t surprising as Kiyosaki is among many of the top entrepreneurs in the world due to his capacity to establish his name known worldwide by his business acumen and distinctive analysis of the management of money.
- He’s written over 16 books, which have been all very popular and the three books he wrote first books – Rich Dad Poor Dad, Rich Dad’s CASHFLOW Quadrant as well as Rich Dad’s guide to Investing ranking first on the list of bestsellers in the top 10 in The Wall Street Journal. USA Today and the New York Times simultaneously at the at the same time. This was a huge success and allowed him to continue his writing journey by publishing 15 more titles that comprise an entire company in the amount of 26,5 million.
- The co-authors of the book, “Why We Want You to Be Rich: Two Men, One Message,” are Donald Trump and Robert Kiyosaki.
- Robert won the Distinguished Flying Cross, Air Medal, and Navy Commendation Medal. He was nominated for the U.S. Merchant Marine Academy and the United States Naval Academy in 1972 while serving during Vietnam. Vietnam War as a helicopter gunship pilot.
Robert Kiyosaki Books:
Publication Order of Rich Dad Books
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad (1997)
- Rich Dad’s Classics (1997)
- Rich Dad’s Cashflow Quadrant (1998)
- Rich Dad’s Guide to Investing (2000)
- Rich Dad’s Guide to Becoming Rich Without Cutting Up Your Credit Cards (2000)
- Rich Dad’s Retire Young, Retire Rich (2001)
- Retire Young Retire Rich (2001)
- The Business School For People Who Like Helping People (2001)
- Rich Dad Poor Dad for Teens (2001)
- Rich Dad’s Rich Kid, Smart Kid (2001)
- Rich Dad’s The Business School (2001)
- Rich Kid Smart Kid (2001)
- Rich Dad’s Prophecy (2002)
- Rich Dad’s Success Stories (2003)
- Rich Dad’s Who Took My Money? (2004)
- Rich Dad’s Alchemy (2004)
- The Rich Dad’s Escape from the Rat Race (2005)
- Rich Dad’s Before You Quit Your Job (2005)
- Rich Dad’s Increase Your Financial I.Q. (2008)
- Rich Dad’s Plan for Financial Success (2008)
- Rich Dad’s Guide to Raising Your Child’s Financial I.Q. (2008) e
- Rich Brother Rich Sister (2008)
- Rich Dad’s Conspiracy of the Rich (2009)
- Rich Dad Poor Dad for College Students (2014)
Publication Order of Non-Fiction Books
- If You Want To Be Rich & Happy Don’t Go To School (1992)
- The Real Book of Real Estate (2009)
- Be Rich And Happy (2010)
- Unfair Advantage (2012)
- Why “A” Students Work for “C” Students, and “B” Students Work for the Government (2012)
- Awaken Your Child’s Financial Genius (2012)
- 8 Lessons in Leadership (2014)
- Second Chance (2015)
- More Important Than Money (2017)
- Why the Rich Are Getting Richer (2017)
- Reinventing the Entrepreneur (2017)
- Cash Flow Lifestyle (2018)
- FAKE: Fake Money, Fake Teachers, Fake Assets: How Lies Are Making the Poor and Middle Class Poorer (2019)
- The Business of the 21st Century (2021)
Leçons learned from Kiyosaki:
Here are some of the lessons we can learn from Robert Kiyosaki’s rich-building journey. The first is to keep striving: Even though Kiyosaki had a few failures prior to becoming an entrepreneur and he is grateful the fact that they helped him achieve the success he has achieved. It’s fine to fail in the event that you do your best. However, don’t be scared of failing because if fail, you could be able to find yourself not trying, as Kiyosaki nearly did on many occasions. However,
he recognized the things that mattered most for him, and that was creating an identity for himself that nobody had ever before been involved in making. If you want to achieve success or be successful as an author, entrepreneur or public speaker, do not let your failure derail your quest for excellence. Instead, make it an opportunity to move on to something greater! Test, and then try again!