Camila Mendes (born 29 June 1994) is an American actor and singer. Her most well-known role is her role as Veronica Lodge on The CW the teen drama TV show Riverdale. Here’s her biography as well as wiki, photos films and more.
Camila Mendes is a native of Brazil and raised to Charlottesville, Virginia, United States. She was born to Brazilian parents. Her family has been moved around 16 times during her childhood but she spent the majority of her youth in Florida. She attended the American Heritage School and further graduated with a the Bachelor of Fine Arts degree from New York University’s Tisch School of the Arts. Her zodiac sign is cancer.
Quick Bio / Wiki
|Known For||Portraying Veronica Lodge in Riverdale|
|Date of Birth||29 June 1994|
|Birthplace||Charlottesville, Virginia, United States|
|Age (as in 2021)||27 Years|
|Hometown||Charlottesville, Virginia, United States|
|School||American Heritage School|
|College/ University||New York University’s Tisch School of the Arts|
|Education Qualification||Bachelor of Fine Arts degree|
Camila Mendes Family, Caste, Religion, and More
Camila Mendes Boyfriend, Dating, Affairs, and More
- Marital status: Unmarried
- Marriage date: N/A
- Boyfriend: Grayson Vaughan (Actor)
- Partner: None
- Children: None
Camila Mendes Height, Weight, and Body Measurements
|Height||in centimeters- 157 cm|
in meters- 1.57 m
in feet inches- 5’2″
|Weight||in kilogram- 54 Kg|
In pounds- 119 lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
Camila Mendes was always interested in acting. Her first commercial acting gig for the commercial for the brand IKEA. In 2016, she got the an opportunity to be a part of the CW’s drama for teens, Riverdale. The actress gained a lot of fame as well as recognition due to her performance of the silver-tongued senior in high school Veronica Lodge.
She made her film debut in 2018 in the film called the New Romanticwhere she played the character of Morgan. The film premiering during SXSW Festival in March 2018. SXSW Festival , which took place in the middle of March of 2018. Then she was featured on the Netflix love story The Ideal Date. This film also starred Laura Marano and Matt Walsh.
In 2020, she co-starred in the critically well-received comedy/sci-fi film Palm Springs. In this film, she played the character of Tala and it premiering during the Sundance Film Festival. In 2018, she appeared as a Dancer in Maggie Rogers’s music video Give A Little. In the same year she also played Riley on the video for The Chainsmokers featuring Emily Warren known as “Side Effects”.
- Dangerous Lies (2020)
- Palm Springs (2020)
- Coyote Lake (2019)
- The Perfect Date (2019)
- The New Romantic (2018)
- Celebrity Substitute (2020)
- Dear Class of 2020 (2020)
- The Simpsons (2020)
- Day by Day (2020)
- Riverdale (2017-p)
Awards and Nominations
Teen Choice Awards (WINNER)- 2017
Choice Scene Stealer (2017)
People’s Choice Awards (NOMINEE)- 2018
Female TV Star of 2018
Teen Choice Awards (NOMINEE)- 2019
Choice Drama TV Actress (2019)
MTV Movie & TV Awards (NOMINEE)- 2018
Best Kiss (2018)
Teen Choice Awards (NOMINEE)- 2018
Choice TV Actress Drama (2018)
Teen Choice Awards (NOMINEE)- 2018
Choice TV Ship (2018)
Instagram, Facebook, and Social Handle
Social media accounts
- Facebook: Not Confirmed
- Twitter: camilamendes
- Instagram: camimendes
- YouTube: Not Available
Camila Mendes Net Worth
Net Worth: $4 Million
Favorite Things and Hobbies
|Favourite Actor||Johnny Depp|
|Favourite Actress||Not Known|
|Favourite Singer||Not Known|
|Favourite Song||Not Known|
|Favourite Movie||Not Known|
|Favourite Sports||Not Known|
|Favourite Colour||Not Known|
|Favourite Destination||Not Known|
- Camila Mendes was born on 29 June 1994 in Charlottesville, Virginia, United States.
- Her zodiac sign is Cancer.
- She is a good friend of singer Maggie Rogers.
- She went to the same school as Cole Sprouse.
- She speaks fluent Portuguese.
- She has struggled with eating disorders in past.
- She dated one of her Riverdale co-star Charles Melton.
- She Is An Advocate For The Women’s Right Movement
- She has suffered ethnic discrimination in Hollywood.
- While giving an interview for People Magazine she mentioned, “I really appreciate how these two cultures created who I am. I am a Brazilian of blood, with all the extended family of Brazilians, but I was born and raised in the United States. When I go to Brazil, I feel like an American, and in the United States, I always realize the traits that make me Brazilian.”